BOUT ME
Welcome to destinyb0nd.blogspot.com.
this is more of a dead blog ><
wishes are a plenty


LINKS
1e1'08/2e1'09
1E3
1E4
1E5
1E6
1N1
adeline
andrea
aren
bryan
charmaine
eugene
fangyuan
jiayi
junliang
LT
kimberly
Swee Tin
shaowei
shixuan
VIVI
Shiyun
NUT!!!
Smurf
.

TAGS


- i wanna be right where yew are ))
yew set my world on fire-
___ can't yew see how right we are
# we should be together ::
baby i got a crush on yew

# in my heart
yew start to g r o w on me-
and now now ii've changed direction.

i asked yew ))*
do yew want me `
yew said yes ;
and pr0mised

if youu asked me;
do i lurfe youu thhis much.-*
i do.

i lurfe yew*
now and forever

me and youu
and you and me
no matter how they tossed the dice
it had to be
the only one for me is you
and you for me ;
so happy together

our [love story] have no happy ending
cos there wont be any ending__

i cant helpp but to say
i lurfe yew.

ii miss yew-

ARCHIVES
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008


CREDITS
image: ohhspontaneity
brushes: gender
patterns:gender
designer:hope

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I GOT YOU-NIKKI FLORES

I've been waiting for a long time
(long yet its worth)
For someone who can make my dreams come true
(You definately have)
You've been with me for a long time
(yea.. hoping that it will never end)
Helpin' me through, all that I have gotten through
(=) obviously.. without you it would be a disaster)
And I'm thankful for everything
(thankful.. more then that..)
You do for me boy, and you know that I love you
(i love you..)
I'll take care of anything you'll ever need
(same here)
Ooh, when you're all by yourself baby I got you
If you need someone to call baby
I got you
There's no need to be lonely
(never be lonely.. cuz im with u)
I got you
And I know that you got me too, boy
When you smile at me, it makes me weak
(cuz its too beautiful..)
I can count on you boy to be there when I'm fallin'
I didn't have to change for you to see
(You are perfect no matter wat)
That nothing can ever come between you and me
I need you for who you are
(nothing can split us apart..)
And all that I am when I'm standin' next to you
I'm so lucky to have you in my life
(lucky.. to have met you)
Ooh, when you're all by yourself baby
I got you
If you need someone to call baby
I got you
There's no need to be lonely
I got you
And I know that you got me too, baby

Your heart is with me and with nobody else
I'm tryin' to keep my cool but I can't help it
(it will never be with anyone esle)
I can't imagine life without your love
Now and forever you're all I'm thinkin' of
(morning to night.. anytime.. any where)
When you're all by yourself
I got you
There's no need to be lonely
And I know that you got me too, boy
Ooh, when you're all by yourself baby
I got you
If you need someone to call baby
I got you
There's no need to be lonely
I got you
And I know that you got me too, boy
Ooh, when you're all by yourself baby
I got you
If you need someone to call baby
I got you
There's no need to be lonely
I got you
And I know that you got me too, boy
Ooh when you're all by yourself

You need someone - call me
(i'm will always be free for ur calls..)
I got you
When you're all by yourself
I got you, I got you, I got you

loved at
2:09 AM;

<$BlogItemBody$>