Sunday, September 28, 2008
ok.. i;m doing it now..
gt to hurry do the song..
before exams..
Because you live - Jesse McCartney
Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
(rain.. so lonely.. makes me miss you..)
It's the end of the world in my mind
(I thought my life had met end)
Then your voice pulls me back like a wake up call
(then you came.. and saved me from all)
I've been looking for the answer
(i told you wat i knew.. and i will wait for ur answer)
Somewhere
(where ever, when ever)
I couldn't see that it was right there
(i was blind to ur presence)
But now I know what I didn't know
(I finally know the truth)
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
(You gave me courage.. nvr gave up..)
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
(it like a dream that came true..)
It's alright, I survived, I'm alive again
(ups and downs.. a sure thing.. yet we dun get affected)
Cuz of you, made it through every storm
(You gave the protection through everything)
What is life, what's the use if you're killing time
(Spending time with you is the most important thing)
I'm so glad I found an angel
(Angel.. that never leaves only brings us tgt)
Someone
Who was there when all my hopes fell
(You were.. you gave the strength to pull through)
I wanna fly, looking in your eyes
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
Because you live, I live
Because you live there's a reason why
I carry on when I lose the fight
(like i said, you encourage you support.. you simply are the best)
I want to give what you've given me always
(Its my turn.. I hope i can do the same..)
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has everything I need to survive
(Having you is more than enough)
Because you live, I live, I live
(without u its pointless.)
=) happy reading..
to you
loved at
1:51 AM;